The 7 templates in Set A are based on a 3″ (7.6 cm) finished square and its most common component parts.
Those in Set B are the same geometric components of a square, but are based on a finished 4″ (10 cm) square. Any patchwork block you can make with Set A templates can also be made with Set B; it will just be larger.
Every template has its own permanent identifying number. The collection of patchwork blocks featured in Volume 1 is keyed numerically for use with the corresponding Perfect Patchwork Templates. The versatility of the templates means you can make several block sizes from each set of templates.
- 3” square
- Right triangle with 3” leg
- Square that measures 3” diagonally
- Right triangle with 3” hypotenuse
- ¼ of 3” square
- Right triangle with 1 ½” leg
- Right triangle with 1 ½” hypotenuse