This is the ‘pattern only’ version of our block of the Month as described below. There are 15 patterns in all @ $14.50 each
Who’s ready to join in and have some fun on an applique and stitching quilt Feels Like Home Mystery Quilt adventure? If you haven’t been part of a Mystery Quilt before, you’re in for an exciting and fun year receiving a surprise parcel in your mail box monthly. Parcels will contain patterns never released before, fabric, lace, ric rac and embellishments to complete a beautiful Shabby/Country/Garden style quilt. The quilt is designed by Libby using one of the prettiest fabric ranges called Welcome Home.
The finished size of the quilt will measure approximately 64″ x 66″, a perfect size to lay nicely on top of your bed or hang as a feature in any room.
This is how the Mystery Quilt adventure will work.
* There will be a limited number for the first intake due to fabric supply.
* The first month will be sent in the last week of February/ beginning of March 2017.
* The price per month is $38.00 plus $6.00 postage anywhere in Australia (international orders will be charged at Australia post costs).
* This BOM quilt is a set of 15 patterns. You will receive 2 patterns in three of the twelve months.
* Over the twelve month program you will receive – all fabrics for the quilt top including binding, wool felt, 5 mts of lace, ric rac and any embellishments used on the quilt. So no having to go hunting trying to find any extras. It’s all packed and ready for you to enjoy.
* DMC and Cottage Garden Threads have been used for all the hand stitching. (Please email us if you would like a conversion chart for thread colours and we will do our best to help you out.)
* Cottage Garden Thread packs will be available to order as an optional extra.
* If you would like to use your own fabrics and embellishments, patterns will be available on their own for $16.50 which includes postage.
* NO fabric kits on their own will be sold without patterns being purchased.
* Strictly no photos are to be published on Facebook until the Mystery is finished. You’re very welcome to share any post or pictures released on Libby’s facebook wall, as we will be aware of when everyone has received their parcels. We want everyone to get their own surprise in the mail box so let’s not ruin anyone’s surprise.
We are so looking forward to an exciting and fun year in 2017 and would love you to join us on this creative adventure.
When purchasing this BOM it is a commitment for 12 months and an agreement for the monthly amount to be deducted from your credit card. The first payment will be a double payment and the last payment is a credit.
The Thought of the Month series includes feelgood redwork designs which can be made into simple wallhanging. They are designed to fit a 6 - 8" wire wallhanger (which we can provide for you @ $13) or tablestand.
Sign up to receive a monthly mailout complete with pattern, iron on transfer and all fabrics required to complete the top and prairie points. There are 9 in the series so far, but Helen has 3 others in the works so there will be 12 altogether. A great little gift that can be whipped up in a day or two.
We can also provide thread if you wish.
Choosing this option means you will receive a pattern every month for 12 months @$10 per month plus postage $2.50
The Thought of the Month series includes feelgood redwork designs made into simple wallhangings designed to fit a 6 - 8" wire wallhanger or table stand. Sign up to receive a monthly mailout complete with pattern, iron on transfer and all fabrics to make your wallhanging. So far Helen has designed 12 of these gorgeous little quilts, now we're waiting for more.
You can also purchase your choice of wall or table hanger/stand.
Pattern designed by Helen Stubbings